my mini success story!

Options
ShaeSweetie
ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
So here is my story! im 19 years old and i have always struggled with going up and down with my weight! Finally when i went off to college and got a bf..my eating habits just spiraled down! Everyone was noticing my weight and i wasnt fitting into any clothes..i hated having the options of sweatpants and a sweatshirt everyday...i mean im someone who likes to feeel and loook sexy!! come on noww! haha so here is my story....

Started End of April...finishing about Mid June

Starting weight was about 200...Finishing weight is 180.0....Maybe ultimate goal weight if i want is 175! i want abs!

I started just watching what i was eating...then i joined MFP...then i did insanity...then i finished off on my own, doing my own workouts =)

SO maybe i didnt need to lose 100 pounds and this isnt a BIG success story..but its my success story!! hope i did the pics right!

BEFORE AND AFTER (FRONT VIEW)

PicMonkeyCollage.jpg

BEFORE AND AFTER (SIDE VIEW)

PicMonkeyCollage2.jpg

BEFORE AND AFTER(BACK VIEW)

PicMonkeyCollage3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!