Over 125 down 75+ to go

Options
Hello to my MFP family :)
Although my ticker here only reads my time here on MFP I was once 390 pounds. Today I weigh in and just under 250 & have at least 75 more to go to be at a healthy weight. I've been seriously lacking motivation the last month or so and decided to put together a before and after pic to help. I'm hoping by posting I can help motivate others as well as myself.

Left side is from my wedding August 2003 I was about 375 then
Right was taken June 9th at roughly 250.

246480_383927928322589_1175114128_n.jpg

Replies

• jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing. Just remember this bump as part of your journey when you've lost that last 75lbs :).
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!!!!!!! Btw: Gorgeous dress. :)
  • mpaoce
    mpaoce Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You can really see a difference everywhere!
  • stormguy
    stormguy Posts: 24
    Options
    That's very inspiring... Such a long way that you have come, over halfway to the ultimate goal!
  • katieolawrence
    katieolawrence Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!!! Keep it up, you'll get there :)
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and look great!!! Good luck with the last stretch of your journey!

LOVE the purple dress
  • cindyhoyos
    cindyhoyos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • cindyhoyos
    cindyhoyos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You looks so good ( and younger!) Keep it up, you have come so far...what is 75 more when you have already lost 125+ and gained a healthy you!

Love your dress!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    wow you are beautiful, and great job!
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look great, keep it up!!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Your face is completely different and oh so pretty!!! Keep up the good work!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person - its really amazing and inspiring.

Thank you so much for sharing!! You've definitely inspired me and I hope that looking at all the progress you've made helps you get back the mojo you've been lacking!
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    You look awesome! Great Job!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing so well and so close to where you want to be. You will get there!! :flowerforyou:
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have your same goal now, and it's so inspiring to see you come this far. You look beautiful!
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    as my grandfather would say: "that dress doesn't make you look good---YOU make the dress look good!"
    Way to go! I'm getting close to 250lbs and I love looking at success pics and doing side by sides so I can see how far I've come. We didn't gain that excess weight overnight, it won't disappear overnight. Keep at it, you're doing BEAUTIFULLY!
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I agree with others, you look younger, and what you've accomplished so far is amazing!

I love the color of that purple dress.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Beautiful-an inspiration to me. Thanks
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! Great work lady!!!! Totally inspirational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!