a hypothtical question for the (over 40) guys

Options
I have lost a ton of weight.

In clothes and high heels in a bar I look f***ing fantastic but IF I wasn't madly in love with my husband and I was out on the pull, if we went home together would you be put off by my slightly drooping boobs and mum tum??

Replies

• dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Ok so I can't spell hypothetical!! You could still answer the question.
  • falsecho
    falsecho Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Personally I wouldn't be put off whatsoever.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Many guys would, they are the superficial kind that make for lousy companions.

A sincere guy that is more into your personality and your smile will just be happy that all the fun lady parts come along with the package.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I LIKE this question since I'm in the same boat but single ;)
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options

In clothes and high heels in a bar I look f***ing fantastic but IF I wasn't madly in love with my husband and I was out on the pull, if we went home together would you be put off by my slightly drooping boobs and mum tum??
    Big time.
    I am not trying to be unkind, but you asked. I need a totally firm body first of all. Not perfect. Just firm and tight.
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What makes a woman sexy?
    Attitude is everything, if you " attack" your man with passion, feeling and just a teeny bit of naughtyiness, ;-)

All will be well
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You're 43 and you are gorgeous. Any guy who would be turned off by a 43yo woman because she has the body of a 35yo mother isn't worth your time. He's a superficial jerk who probably has more than a few flaws of his own that he just expects you to overlook while he criticizes your flaws. Boobs sag. Welcome to reality. Even fake boobs sag eventually. They just end up looking like softballs in tube socks which, IMO, is worse than narutal sag that comes to everyone.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i dunno, let's see 'em :bigsmile:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Any man that doesn't understand what happens to women especially after having kids isn't someone you would want to bring near your family anyway.

I also think its time we stop feeding into the idea that all men just get better looking as they get older. Most do not. They have their own set of old guy flaws that follow them around too. Yep, we are all flawed.
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options

Big time.
    I am not trying to be unkind, but you asked. I need a totally firm body first of all. Not perfect. Just firm and tight.

No problem, not offended at all, I asked for the truth and I got it. As I say it was purely hypothetical but clearly I need a bit more work yet:bigsmile:
  • SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Before I was married, I was always grateful for any woman that was goodly enough to sleep with me.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Nice job in your effort to lose 81 lbs. Even though the pictures are not super clear, there is nothing about you that is not to like. You rock it girl!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options

Big time.

No problem, not offended at all, I asked for the truth and I got it. As I say it was purely hypothetical but clearly I need a bit more work yet:bigsmile:
    That's why we're all here. If it did not matter, I'd still be wallowing in the mud of obesity like a rooting hog.
    And it was my own wife who told me she was no longer attracted to me fat.
    I did not snivel and moan or try to live under the false allusion that our love is so strong that it transcends physical beauty:laugh:
    That's what too many people do. I just prefer the truth, and I got it. OUCH!
    That's 25% of my motivation right there. My wife.
    She's had 5 of my kids and always bounced right back to peak condition in a snap by eating right and exercising.
    Success is a choice, and I choose health and fitness.
    Check this out: which would you say the wife is more attracted to?
    429176_341717565869054_1968998056_n.jpg
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    A sexy, older, confident woman always puts me off...LOL
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Any man that doesn't understand what happens to women especially after having kids isn't someone you would want to bring near your family anyway.

Amen!!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Not at all - it would depend on your 'sporting prowess' and sense of humour.
  • beachman_64
    Options
    Congratulations on your fitness, and the answer is no.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am interested to know this too, as I DO worry about what I look like in my dark hours, my Husband tells me I have a great rack and body, but I know its not what it was when I was 20, I have had 3 children and my stomach will never be the same, I am working on my toning, but no amount of tone will make me 20 again.....

I just want to look the best I can, and I suppose that if a man looks at my body and can't see my sexy and can only see the ravages of time and childbearing, if he can't see that what I have learned in my life, that I know what I like and can show him, that I have learned what things guys like, that despite it all, I could probably give him something mind blowing, if he still wants superficial stuff, then he is not worth the mess or the time.

I ROCK and that is all.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Preference is preference. You will find some who do and many who don't. I totally disagree that it makes them superficial. We all look for aspects in someone else that we find appealing. Is a woman who doesn't want to date a 300lb guy wrong? Personally I don't think so.

For me, it would not matter one bit. My current girlfriend sometimes worries about her body. When we are together I simply prove to her over and over that her fears are unfounded.

One last thought. Women (and men) tend to be harder on themselves than any other people. We see ourselves in the harshest light. Remember, you see flaws where we don't.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    it wouldn't matter to me, as long as you didn't lose your personality and come off as someone else. Just be yourself!