What is the last movie you saw at the show?

Options
lizziebeth1028
lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
What is the last movie you saw at the show? And how many stars (out of 5) would you give it?

Men in Black 3
I'll give it 4 stars! Solid fun entertainment!

Replies

• Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The Raven

I'll give it 4 stars! I am a huge poe fan and I think it mainly did him justice
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Madegascar 3D... great movie if ya have kids...
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    :happy: Rock Of Ages......
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

How was it? My Mom wants to see it. I was going to take her tomorrow :happy:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The Avengers...I would give this one 6 out of 5 stars. Fantastically awesome movie! MUST, MUST see on the big screen.

ETA: This is the last movie I saw in the theaters & it was the 3rd time I saw it :bigsmile:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Snow White and the Huntsman and I give it 5 stars!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The Avengers. I'm a huge Joss Whedon fan, and honestly, I expected more than I got from this movie. I mean yeah, he's known for turning cliches into art forms, but this movie had a few too many.

Then again, his best work is television, where he has time to develop characters and make you love them before he kills them off and collects your tears. And speaking of tears, why did they cancel Firefly? Why?
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Men in Black 3

5 stars.... just 'cause I love Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones... and Josh Brolin did an AWESOME job as a young Agent K!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The Avengers. I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars. I loved the Hulk!
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Prometheus, 3.5/5.

Hoping like hell there's a grand Ridley Scott Director's Cut on BD in the future that adds another hour of story.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Dark Shadows

4 stars. It was pretty good and of course Johnny Depp was in it and Tim Burton directed it so you can't lose there.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

How was it? My Mom wants to see it. I was going to take her tomorrow :happy:

I loved it... Loved it... I wanted to sing out loud.... Its really good. :smile:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Avengers
    7 Stars - it was a great action flick and way funnier thatn I thought it was going to be.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Prometheus- 3 stars
  • thenataliej
    thenataliej Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    And speaking of tears, why did they cancel Firefly? Why?

I too, still mourn the loss of my beloved Firefly. Fox, curse their sudden but inevitable betrayal.

On topic though, I can't actually remember the last movie I saw at the cinema it's been that long. I really wanted to go see Avengers but by the time I had the spare cash it wasn't playing anymore :cry:

ETA: I remember now (unfortunately) It was Breaking Dawn Part One Bleugh. The funny thing is that I will go see Part Two because I am a completist (and my sister will drag me there).
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Battleship. I enjoyed it WAY more than I predicted I would. We went to see Snow White, but it was all full, so we saw Battleship instead. An excellent last-minute switch.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Last movie was "The Avengers" - give it 5/5 - I thought it was AWESOME!

Going tonight to see "Brave" with my two boys and their buddies... hoping it's not "too girly" for them - they all said they wanted to see it?
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Snow White and the Huntsman, 2 stars :frown: I wanted to like it, but the story was very chaotic. It seriously lacked any direction.

The week before I saw The Avengers. Awesome movie, definitely 5 stars.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Prometheus 2/5. Hoping for the director's cut and about another hour of explanation.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    And speaking of tears, why did they cancel Firefly? Why?

I too, still mourn the loss of my beloved Firefly. Fox, curse their sudden but inevitable betrayal.

:laugh: