Xmas 2011 & Now

Options
Louise1247
Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
This is the difference- The first pic from xmas 2011 is THE picture that made me realise I really have to do something about my weight...

dads-72.jpg?w=210&h=374now.jpg?w=135&h=361

SW-171.3 CW-150.6
Down 20.7lbs :) In fact, I was higher in this pic- almost reached 12.8 stones! (177lbs)

Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

What a difference! You look stunning :):)
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Thanks!! Cant believe i got that way :O
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hate having my picture taken because I don't want to see how much weight I've put back on. It's like I can pretend it didn't happen. But pictures are the best thing....
    You should be so proud of yourself.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Well done. You look wonderful!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Cant believe i got that way :O

Sucks doesn't it? I just made a folder of pictures from my facebook so I can eventually post a before and during post and it's so strange. I knew I was really overweight but most of the time I didn't think I looked so bad - turns out I did.

Glad you found the right path!
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    well done u look great , im 12st plus ish , ive been doing this 2 weeks now and ive lost 2 pound so far , i gave up smoking and have had an op so hence my weight gain its going now , keep it up x:bigsmile:
  • Louise1247
    Options
    best of luck on the loss and the quitting continue!! :) thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!