Never tried anything like this before

swivlhipz
swivlhipz Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
If some people knew that I was doing this they would think I was crazy. Most people call me tiny to begin with, but I am not feeling comfortable with myself. I have recently gained ten pounds and feel so down every morning when I get dressed, because of course everything is fitting tigher. I have been trying to eat better and exercise on a consistant basis but the weight is not coming off like it has in the past. I thought since I have never tried this before I will see what happens.

Replies

• swivlhipz
    swivlhipz Posts: 2
    If some people knew that I was doing this they would think I was crazy. Most people call me tiny to begin with, but I am not feeling comfortable with myself. I have recently gained ten pounds and feel so down every morning when I get dressed, because of course everything is fitting tigher. I have been trying to eat better and exercise on a consistant basis but the weight is not coming off like it has in the past. I thought since I have never tried this before I will see what happens.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you !!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    :flowerforyou: I know EXACTLY how you feel! I even have a person that loves to say "go eat a cracker or something"! But, what people don't understand is that when you gain a few pounds, you basically lose your wardrobe and that's DEPRESSING! And, even though your weight is fine, YOU are fully aware of where "new pounds" land! Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.