Magic Mike

Options
12346»

Replies

• bluegrasschica
    Options
    can't wait! We are having a girls night out to see that movie when it comes out! ha
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just about my future ex-husband Channing Tatum's character, but Joe Manganiello and Matt McConaughey too?!!?!?! :love: :flowerforyou:

I'll have to wait until it's out on DVD so I don't embarrass myself in the theater. I might scream like a Beatles fan and throw my panties at the screen or something and get kicked out. :ohwell:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going...
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Um yeah! Check out my ticker ;)

Thanks for the ticker idea, sorry I stole it! Uh, not really. Please note I cut off their heads, only really needed the chest and arm shot!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just about my future ex-husband Channing Tatum's character, but Joe Manganiello and Matt McConaughey too?!!?!?! :love: :flowerforyou:

I'll have to wait until it's out on DVD so I don't embarrass myself in the theater. I might scream like a Beatles fan and throw my panties at the screen or something and get kicked out. :ohwell:

I'll bring extra panties so I can throw several at the screen ha ha ha ha
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!!!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I just saw the trailer for this movie last night!! My husband said I had a "pervy little grin" on my face the entire time it was on. I can't wait to see the movie. Alex Pettyfer is the one I'm looking forward to seeing the most :love:
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My daughter (who is an adult) called and asked if I'd take her. As a wonderful and attentive mother, I am bound to oblige her! :wink:
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    Oh, I soooo love Channing.... I shall be going alone ( a treat to myself)....CAN'T WAIT!
  • Tiarek
    Tiarek Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm taking my best friend the night before her stagette. Seems like a good warm up to the weekend to me. :tongue:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I don't care how crappy the acting is...I WILL be seeing this movie...

magic-mike.jpg

Look...Alcide is a fireman!! :love:

magic-mike-at-mtv-awards-02.jpg

Be still my quivering thighs! Phew! I'm trying to get together my girl's night out crew to go see this with me. If not, eff it, I'm going solo! Mmmmmmmmm!
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Abso-freaking-lutely! I will be in attendance for Pervalicious Friday!

Dim the lights and cue the stripper music. Yeah...I like that. :smokin:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Im gonna go and beat off in the back of the theatre. Pee-wee herman style.

Find me in the "i love creepy boys thread"

LOL! Love this! :heart:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm so freaking excited to see this movie! My mum and I were in the cinemas waiting to watch What to Expect When You're Expecting and they showed the trailer for Magic Mike. I turned to my mum and said, "We're TOTALLY going to see that!" Mum said, "Yep, definitely." Funnily, we're not shy talking about hot men. Just the other night my mum was saying how hot Chris Hemsworth body was. Bahahahaha.

*drool* Love love LOVE Joe Manganiello!