LOOKALIKES.

So :) what person/celebrity/animal/mysterious entity do people most say you look like :D

Replies

• statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    I've been told kate winslet and drew Barrymore once... I don't see it. I get told I look familiar all the time. Weird!
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    i have been told angelina jolie (which i hate) when i had long hair also kristen dunst which i dont see either i think i look like me or maybe when i had glasses and short hair i looked in the mirror and said "bloody hell i look like harry potter with boobs!!" you miss chelsea looks like mila jovovavich (from resident evil)
  • when i was smaller, with dark & straight hair i was told i looked like rachel bilson all the time! I don't see it though
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    When I was younger, Shirley Temple.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    when i was smaller, with dark & straight hair i was told i looked like rachel bilson all the time! I don't see it though

you look like the woman from burn notice (feona)
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    I have heard that I am a dead ringer for some cartoon character named Sylvester.....
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    I've been told Angelina Jolie since my teenage years and recently, Rachel McAdams.
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    I have heard that I am a dead ringer for some cartoon character named Sylvester.....

Nah, don't see it :laugh:
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    No one ever....
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I'm 30 years younger, but I get told I look like Dawn French.

That is NOT a compliment! Ugh.
  • when i was smaller, with dark & straight hair i was told i looked like rachel bilson all the time! I don't see it though

haha, i've never seen it so i don't know whether i should be saying thankyou or not!
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    no one
  • 2labbydogs
    2labbydogs Posts: 13 Member
    Overheard a mom behind me say to her son in a movie theater once, "No, honey. The lady in front of us is not Helen Hunt. She lives too far away to come to movies here."
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 644 Member
    The one I have been getting recently is Kirsten dunst!

FotoFlexer_Photo-11.jpg
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Holy frick you do look like her! :O
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    it's never really happened
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    when i was smaller, with dark & straight hair i was told i looked like rachel bilson all the time! I don't see it though

haha, i've never seen it so i don't know whether i should be saying thankyou or not!

she's hot. i love me some fiona. her name is gabrielle anwar.
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member

oh my god, but you do look like her haha, just from your dp! though, I did think of Mischa Barton first when I saw the pic (:

I don't know who I look like ): I've never really been compared to a celeb sigh, oh well!

When I was at my lowest weight with my front tooth gap, I actually got an Abbey Lee comparison though :') I could not see the resemblance at all... but it sure felt good hahah.
  • People say that apart from the hair colour that I look like Amanda Seyfried, they say its my eyes, because there big =) I personally don't see it, but so many people have said it
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Sometimes kristen stewart as bella, or ellen page. Cant see either of them tbf