goodbye 170's!!!!

Options
abbyph311
abbyph311 Posts: 45 Member
Hi, my name is Abby and I weigh 169 pounds today!

I have always been small. Even after having my children I was never over 130. When I was 9 months pregnant with my son my highest was 177. In 2010 I was in a car accident, breaking my femur. I was on crutches for 8 months and really packed on the pounds. I almost passed out when the scale read 177 at my last appointment. There was no 9 pound baby boy in my belly either so I had no excuse. Happily, today I am out of the 170's and never looking back!

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • theresaarico
    Options
    Congratulations- great job! Way to triumph! I just hit the mid 170's on my way down- looking forward to the 160's too! Keep up the great work!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    While I have never been small and always been big :laugh: I have 1.2 pounds to go to not see the dreaded 170+!!! Congrats to you! Hope I can say the same come next week!!!
  • hllewellyn
    Options
    Way to go! That is awesome!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    way to go Abby, that's fantastic!
  • Nadvicza
    Nadvicza Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I hope to join you soon!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Congrats... on the road to seeing the 130's again!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    Yeah! today i just waved goodbye to the 190's:) my next goal is to wave goodye to 180.
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    whoohooo! I just broke out of a weight bracket today too!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awsome..I am right there with you...
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I am newly out of the 170's also, feels great!! Congrats and keep it up!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Yeah, Goodbye 170's. I currently left them and I am on my way down to the 150's. Todays weight is 165..:wink:
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I am almost there. I can't wait to say good bye to 170 forever too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!