Friday night - What's your plans?

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I'm so excited!!! So what's your plans tonight??? Mine you ask? LOL yeah I know no one asked but I'm gonna tell ya anyway!!! Wednesday is my husband and I's 9th anniversary and tonight we are going out, wasn't planned just a spare of the moment thing. The old club we use to go to before we even met but I'm sure we ran across each other and didn't know it lol, is having a reunion tonight and we are so going!!! I have an excuse to wear my little black dress :D

What are you doing tonight??? Or this weekend? Anything fun???

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy 9th! I hope you have a great time tonight!

I'll be doing some drunk karaoke. :-P Oh and, like you, wearing a LBD! :happy:
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Darn sleepover with 7 teenage girls for my daughters birthday party...I need alcohol and earplugs asap!!
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! So what's your plans tonight??? Mine you ask? LOL yeah I know no one asked but I'm gonna tell ya anyway!!! Wednesday is my husband and I's 9th anniversary and tonight we are going out, wasn't planned just a spare of the moment thing. The old club we use to go to before we even met but I'm sure we ran across each other and didn't know it lol, is having a reunion tonight and we are so going!!! I have an excuse to wear my little black dress :D

What are you doing tonight??? Or this weekend? Anything fun???
    sounds like you're going to have a blast!
    My husband called a bit ago from work and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner (kids too) and shopping-- um.... he had to ask?!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    See if the third person from craigslist in a row is going to flake on me (I'm selling my car). Hang out with Blue. Play a bit of designated driver and sigh a few times at the carnage that is females in the local dive bars. Find another 100g of protein to eat before midnight.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    My sister and her 5 year old are coming over this weekend, I think tomorrow through Sunday afternoon. It will be nice to visit! I have to apply for jobs and have a photo organizing project otherwise.
  • lpullum1
    lpullum1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!! I'm sure you'll look fantastic in your LBD. I'm spending my friday watching Drop Dead Diva. :smile:
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a fleeping hotel room with my laptop with a 5 am wake up for work... Oh yeah, Law and order is on. Flying through the NE USA tomorrow, anyone else hear about the mess going on up there today?
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a fleeping hotel room with my laptop with a 5 am wake up for work... Oh yeah, Law and order is on. Flying through the NE USA tomorrow, anyone else hear about the mess going on up there today?

Is that your dog? Man, that's dedication. :)
  • Feisty_T
    Feisty_T Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just got home from work from a ****ty day....and now having a Whisky on the rocks....:drinker:
  • hikeout470
    Options

Is that your dog? Man, that's dedication. :)

LOL, Yes, he is addicted to tennis balls. I miss him!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am packing for a hiking and whitewater rafting trip in Canada and drinking a beer!
  • hikeout470
    Options
    I am packing for a hiking and whitewater rafting trip in Canada and drinking a beer!

We have a winner!
  • steinbok
    steinbok Posts: 82
    Options
    Taking care of a friend who is in later stages of metastatic bone cancer.
  • lissamia4
    lissamia4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I cleaned and then going to bed. I have work tomorrow morning.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    well i ran 8 miles tonight! now winding down eating raw nuts and gonna watch Midnight in Paris... only because of Tom.. :love: GReAT FriDay NiGhT! :glasses:
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    SleepingBeauty12345 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bored! nothing going on..
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    going to Das Bunker. it's a industrial night club in Los Angeles, CA. Aesthetic Perfection will be playing live. excited to do that even though i only allow myself up to 3 drinks a week due to what it does to your metabolism. stoli raspberry vodka & tonic please. danke!

.s.
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! I'm spending mine watching the original Incredible Hulk series with my son and hubby :-) We love classics!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    working (it's a software release night), eating a pizza, and if this doesn't take all night, hopefully have some time to veg on the couch.

yeah. i'm a party animal.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It's the first friday night that I'm going out to drink. Haven't done this in a super duper long time!

Happy Anniversary!!!!