getting in shape.

Options
I joined this site as a way to support a friend of mine who struggles with weight loss. i however am happy with my weight and at first didn't want to do anything. Then i put on a pair of clothes i hadn't worn in over a year. i have a little bit of a tummy now because i had a baby about a year ago. after not being able to fit in those clothes and look perfectly slim like i had before i decided it was time to get back in shape. however, i am kinda lazy and i HATE working out so this will be a challenge to me. weather i fail or succeed i really don't care. im mainly just here to support my friend and whoever else needs it. So if you need anyone for support or just want a friend, im here. i'd love to have more friends on here and be supportive of anyone who wants it.

Replies

• siliisobel
    siliisobel Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am in the same boat as you more or less. I dont have a massive amount to lose but after 2 children, I now cant get into my wardrobe full of clothes so I am now on a mission to get back to the way I was. I will be here to support you, good luck!
  • AJTwiddy
    AJTwiddy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YYeeeeaaaaaahhhh! You R so awesome grly!!! <3 U for ur support to me I dont know what id do without U grl!!
  • mpg201011
    mpg201011 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to you too! <3 you too! you have now become my inspiration :)