Any one who wants a good laugh......

Options
:laugh: So I am a total idiot...I was getting on the elliptical this a.m. at the gym and had one foot on the pedals and one on the ground, I went to move the other pedal back so I could put my foot on the ground on the other pedal (not realizing that my foot was not on the ground, but on the track of the elliptical) and ran over my own foot with the elliptical...I was so embarrased because I yelled pretty loud and there were several people around me. I then started laughing hysterically because it was quite amusing. I wish I would have had a video camera pointed on me at the time....my foot is fine, I have a small bruise on the top of it. Just thought I would share this comical experience....:laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: That is pretty funny!
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    thanks I really needed a laugh today!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Sounds like something I would do. It's good you can laugh at yourself and share with others. :flowerforyou:
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY something I would do :D
    Thank you for sharing! I think the funniest part to me is how the other people in the gym must have thought you were insane...Yelping in pain- then hysterically laughing. hehehe:drinker:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    Yeah I def got a few..WTF? are you a lunatic looks..lol :laugh:
  • vhardwick
    Options
    I knew there was a reason that I never get on those things!
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    I fell off the treadmill and bounced onto the one beside me and shot backwards off of it because it was also on. My elbows are skinned down to what feels like the bone! My sympathies to you and your eliptical experience...
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I fell off the treadmill and bounced onto the one beside me and shot backwards off of it because it was also on. My elbows are skinned down to what feels like the bone! My sympathies to you and your eliptical experience...

OUUCCCHHHH! that sounds painful! I'm sorry that happened, I fell of the treadmill once, luckily I was in the comfort of my aunt's basement all by my lonesome and I didnt get hurt either. Hope your elbow feels better:cry: