what did you eat for lunch today?

Options
a nice big healthy salad.
an apple.:tongue:

Replies

• melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I roasted a pepper and sauteed some mushrooms (using no oil!), added a bit of extra lean ground beef for protein and a touch of teriyaki sauce for flavor.

Yummmmmm.....
  • expressbug
    Options
    Cream Cheese California Rolls Yum
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A 6" Veggie Delight sub on 9-grain whole wheat from Subway
    A Fiber One Hungry Girl Strawberry yogurt
    Diet Coke
  • FarmerTed
    FarmerTed Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Subway 6" oven roasted chicken breast on whole wheat, with lettuce, tomatoes, onion and a little sweet onion sauce and washed it down with a protein shake.
  • taylorgirl
    Options
    A fruit bowl consisting of: a small fuji apple, an orange & pear diced in chuncks, a cup of Lentil soup and a cup of green tea! A whopping 336 calories. filling and delicous
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    I had a "turkey" and swiss sandwich with lettuce and light miracle whip. And cottage cheese with reduced fat wheat thins.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Light Flat Out wrap with 2 tbsps light cream cheese wrapped around spinach, alfalfa sprouts, onions, green peppers and cucumbers. And some light pringles on the side. YUM!!!
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ye Ole Standby.....SUBWAY!!!!!!!!
  • klybarger
    Options
    Small chili from Wendy's and side salad. (no cheese or dressing). Love to make a faux taco salad!
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Select Harvest 98% Fat Free Clam Chowder and some Special K Multi-Grain crackers.
  • kingnatalie
    Options
    Large Spinach Salad with a couple crunched croutons and a pinch low fat shredded cheese, an apple, and a small boneless skinless chicken breast.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    seaweed salad and sushi
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bocca Burger on A 100 calorie wheat thin, and a 2% pepperjack cheese slice, tooped off with spicey mustard.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    A michelina's Lean Gourmet - Salisbury steak (190 cals, too much sodium)
    big bowl of homemade salad with a drizzle of Light Roka bleu cheese dressing
    A handful of grapes.

(I'm usually better than that, but haven't cooked a good dinner in a couple nights, so leftovers are scarce. Doing porkchops tonight, so tomorrow will be better).
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    About 1.5 cups of leftover veggie & chicken soup (green beans, carrots, onions, green peas, corn) and a homemade cheddar & garlic biscuit. Good cold rainy day stuff. And pretty well under 300 calories to boot.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I had almost the same thing as bossygirl. Morning Star Farms Garden burger with .5 oz Cabot 75% low fat cheese on an Arnold 100 calorie thin round, topped with horseradish sauce.
  • angi17
    Options
    Lettuce wraps filled with chicken salad, weight watchers string cheese, sugar free jello pudding cup
  • lisa1k1
    lisa1k1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mix together for faux pasta:
    Generic - Spaghetti Squash, 1 cup cooked
    Rotel - Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, 1/2 cup
    Homemade - Garlic Butter, 0.5 tsp
    Generic - Parmeson Cheese, 2 tbsp

and a Boca - Chicken Patty, 1 patty

Total: 300 calories. Yum!!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Baked Chicken with Stuffing and Potatoes (not the best but it hit the empty spot) and Dannon Diabetic Friendly Strawberry Yogurt with a pinch of Bear Naked chocolate granola. Right around 310 cals! Yum!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    a nice big healthy salad.
    an apple.:tongue:

Some pieces of chicken on 2 slices of 35 calorie oatmeal bread, Lays light chips, and a Gala apple. I pretty much eat the same thing every work day! Fills me up, and it's fairly low in numbers! :smile: