Just Started

Options
Hi, I just started on this website a few days ago. I really like it! I have about 60 pounds to lose and I plan on taking it 10 pounds at a time!

Replies

• hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you need a friend, feel free to add me. I could use more friends.
  • dskeets
    dskeets Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started as well.. I want to eventually loose about 30 pounds, but 10 will be a great start for me. I like to exercise and I don't think I eat that poorly. Not sure maybe I will figure it out on here..
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm 18 days into MFP and loving it!
  • ErinEwalani
    Options
    I'm new and starting tomorrow, just wondering how you all use the menu planners. Do you plan your meal for the next day and print it or wing it and add everything in later in the day? Thanks, Erin
  • hazelang
    hazelang Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i installed the android version on my phone and just add in the food i take each day. I'm new here too, just started on Tuesday
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    hey there! Im starting my diet over, and i have around 70 pounds to go, and im going 10 at a time too! Lets be motive buddies? Awesome.
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME...I HAVE ABOUT 60 TO LOSE. PLAN TO START TURBOFIRE ON MONDAY. JUST NEED SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS
  • rosetpee75
    Options
    hie i just joined MFP today and i need to loose 30 pounds and i am definitely starting today.I am tired of procrastinating :-) Please feel free to add me i really need weight loss buddies for motivation.
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    Good luck to all of you :)
  • hazelang
    hazelang Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Erin: Personally i find planning my meals before actually eating them quite back-firing. I cant seem to follow and always end up taking more calories from other extra bites.

For me, I just think of what healthy choices are there where I can get in my vicinity, about 5-10 min before actually eating and stick with that decision.

Because I don't get the time to think carefully what I plan to eat during my day since I'm very busy from the minute I enter office till I go home. What I do with the meal planner is to 'remember' the meals I take that are convenient to get and are low in calories so I could just eat them again whenever i'm in a rush.
  • Ivettepoz
    Ivettepoz Posts: 17
    Options
    I don't plan, cause if I do I don't fancy it when it comes to the meal. But that just works for me. I am always putting different foods in the data base to see how many calories they are though. Feel free to add me I've been doing this just over a week. Good luck
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hey i started last week. Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck