What to drink??

Options
My partner and I rarely go out, we've got an after wedding party to go to tonight - what is the lowest calorie alcoholic drink I can go for?? Advice please :)
I'm normally a cider drinker - but that's a no go cause I wanna stay on track!

Replies

• EmmaEats
    EmmaEats Posts: 6
    Options
    What would be wrong with drinking water?
    Anyways, I heared that wine is the best choice. Or light beer.
  • missredk8
    missredk8 Posts: 9
    Options
    I feel like having a little tipple is all.
    I don't like wine, beer, bitter or lager :)
  • rosetpee75
    Options
    i would suggest whatever you are going to drink just add a little water to dilute so that you dont go over your limit calories for the day.
  • becx_lea
    becx_lea Posts: 1
    Options
    I was researching this the other week. Gin and slimline tonic is the best at around 80 calories I think. Also vodka and diet coke. Or whiskey and dry ginger was quite low in calories too. The best cocktail was a cosmopolitan according to the website I was researching on.
  • AlexParker100
    AlexParker100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A spirit with a diet mixer is good, ie: vodka and diet coke, but what a friend of mine does, she has a glass of wine and a glass of water as well. What will power lol !! Enjoy yourself x
  • frillypantz
    frillypantz Posts: 134
    Options
    Gin & Tonic
    Vodka & Diet Lemonade/Coke
    Vodka W/ Soda & Lime
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I like vodka tonic. I suppose it depends on what you actually like. Look through the food database here and you should be able to find something suitable.
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I was researching this the other week. Gin and slimline tonic is the best at around 80 calories I think. Also vodka and diet coke. Or whiskey and dry ginger was quite low in calories too. The best cocktail was a cosmopolitan according to the website I was researching on.

WHAT WEBSITE? PLEASE MESSAGE IT TO ME :-D TYVM
  • Ivettepoz
    Ivettepoz Posts: 17
    Options
    vodka, lime and soda seems to be very popular and very low in calories
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    strait vodka/whiskey/gin/scotch, splash of water
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I like vodka tonic. I suppose it depends on what you actually like. Look through the food database here and you should be able to find something suitable.

This. I drink what I like and just put it in for the day. Most liquor is relativly low in calories if you mix it with a diet soda or seltzer.