190lbs and wearing a BIKINI!!

Options

Replies

• lean4life2
    lean4life2 Posts: 49
    Options
    I can only see 3/4 of the pics here,can you guys see full body?Because on photobucket they are me head to toe.

It screws up mine too! But they look ok to other users. They are head to toe on my monitor.
  • lean4life2
    Options
    well that is silly!
  • lean4life2
    Options
    omg I am new to this posting on these forums and I am a twit!

how do you respond individually to what someone has said?

I tried to hit "quote" and then reply but it did not work :laugh:
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    We go to Sandals every year, and I am a lot like you, I was much, much skinnier on my honeymoon. I wear the same swimsuits now, but definitely looked better the first year! Hopefully this year I will be closer to that weight :)

Anyway, you look fine in your bikini and don't be embarassed! I wear a tankini because I don't like my legs; not because I'm trying to show off anything in a bikini. However, I see all types while we are on vacation, and if you walked up to me, I would say that you look good!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I wish I looked that nice in a bikini lol I'm 170
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • brandiw
    brandiw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If I looked like that in a bikini, I would TOTALLY wear it to the pool! Great job!
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    you look great
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lookin Good

:flowerforyou:
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    I think you are lookin great! Keep up the great work and you will be needing a smaller size bikini!
  • Dangerdede22
    Dangerdede22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome :D
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    I THINK U LOOK AWESOME!!!!
    I know you probably dont need to see this but since I need some serious motivation I felt the need to post this :laugh:

I am actually under 190 but not by much..this is the bikini that I wore on my Honeymoon over 11 years ago at 155 lbs...I want to get back to that!!

prepare yourself.....:embarassed:

bikini001.jpg
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    *whistles*

You look great!
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think you look great too....but I realize you are going to look smoking hot when you lose the weight too!
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I'm seeing ab definition going on there! I don't think I even have abs :tongue: Take your kiddos to the pool and ROCK that 'kini!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    There I was, all braced for a "sight" and it didn't appear! Just a nice looking curvy lady in a black bikini - all ready for the beach or pool. Wish I looked as good as you do! :happy: Enjoy your summer! :-)
  • asparagusnextleft
    asparagusnextleft Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great in your bikini!

I'm currently 195lbs and go on holiday in three weeks. I will be wearing a bikini, there will be people who look better in one than me and people who look worse but this does not bother me at all. I'm just looking forward to enjoying the Spanish sunshine (in my bikini, lolol!).
  • Kjpayne24
    Kjpayne24 Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree with everyone, you look wonderful. Your weight must be mostly muscle, because you've got a definite shape and your mid section looks really toned. Be happy you can get into this bikini -- take your kids to the pool and do some water walking and before you know it, you'll be shopping summer sales for a smaller swimsuit!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look FAB as you are :)

That being said, you can get back to where you want to be, don't give up! Put your mind to it and you can achieve it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!