1200 calories

Options
2»

Replies

• julie2475
    julie2475 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im doing 1200 a day just now , been doing slimfast bars and 1 healthy meal with 2 snacks!! its working but dont know how much longer i can stick the bars, only been 5 days and im craving bread,lol x feel free to add me x
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Me.
  • legaline
    legaline Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1290, but if I've had a good workout I might go 100 cal over. But otherwise, cut out a few of my snacks and you're there :)
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I lost 25 lbs eating 1200 calories a day. I haven't been logging enough lately, but you can certainly have a look through my older stuff.
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I try to hit 1200 calories, but usually hover around 1000. My food diary is open to friends so feel free to add me. I like to look at other diaries as well to get meal ideas! :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 but I exercise a lot on most days, so I usually eat some of my exercise calories. Mainly only if I get hungry. So far, I've lost nearly 40lbs doing it that way. Feel free to add me.
  • Febrlovecinq
    Options
    Me!!
  • courtneyxjayne
    Options
    I aim for 1200 every day, feel free to add! :)
  • Veronika82
    Veronika82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do 1200 calories per day. Feel free to add me. =)
    I love new friends.
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i've been on 1360 for a few weeks and I usually hit 1000 - 1300
    my diary is open for friends, anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • mlynn1018
    mlynn1018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just started 4 days ago and I am on 1200 calories.
  • MsQuida
    MsQuida Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to check out my journal..I try to stay with the 1200 prior to exercising...I'm able to do this by planning out my meals in the tracker prior to even eating them (all the way down to the amount of butter I will be using) to make sure I don't go over.
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200. I add the exercise back in and I exercise a lot. lol. I have been over many days but still losing weight. I just started on this site about 3 weeks ago previously on WW. I just bought a HRM to track true calories burned and it is an adjustment :brokenheart: . The calories I was adding back in before were too high based on what MFP said, and before that the points that WW gave me back.

Add me, maybe we can help each other stay at 1200 :happy: