Washington State

Options
2»

Replies

• GeorgiasMama
    Options
    Hey all! My name is Heather. I'm originally from Edmonds, but moved 4 miles away to Lynnwood (big move, I know) about 3 years ago. I'm 32, have been married for 7 years (this coming Monday), and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. I am currently involved in my company's "Biggest Loser" contest, and to date, I've lost 12lbs (on my own).

I wanted to see what I could do about getting this weight off and keeping if off, so I saw a nutritionist for the first time yesterday. She had some good things to say and suggested that I use MFP to help with food journaling and figuring out how many calories I'm eating at each meal. I'm so excited to be on this journey and I'm ready to put this weight loss in HIGH GEAR. :wink:
  • mathews58
    mathews58 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi..im in Spokane.. feel free to add me. :0)
    I am also in Spokane ( well just out side of it :) ) Feel free to add me!

I'm in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. Feel free to add me too!
  • wldbskinny
    Options
    Hey all- I'm Janet and I live in Edmonds. I'm a friend of GeorgiasMama (aka Heather) and she is encouraging me to lose this weight. I"m 49, married for 27.5 years and have 2 kids, my son is 21 and my daughter is 25. I have two grandchildren also, Will is 16 months and Katie is 2 months. Those two make Mandi a very busy mom! Anything else you'd like to know? Just ask!
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm also Mel (: feel free to add me I am always looking for friends! Love to motivate my friends!!
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from Edmonds! Happy to help motivate and support! Feel free to add me!