Intrduce Yourself

Options
kingsv
kingsv Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone,:happy:

I am new to this and been in this for a month, I read most of your postings and find them motivating. I thought
it would be fair to post something about me.

I am a single mom with a full time career. Sometimes i find it hard to eat right or excersise. I have a 4 yr old daughter and I want us to start learning good habits of eating and excersising. I gained a lot of weight after my pregancy following a stressfull divorce while trying to raise a new born. I try to diet and excersise only to fail. I want to start felling good for my self and have energy to keep up with my daughter.

I also could use some friends to help remind me to keep doing what I am doing because sometimes I get side tracked and share with me some recipets and help with motivation.

Replies

• tabitha4511
    Options
    Hello I to have struggled to eat right and exercise I have four girls. I try to go walking at night after dinner or when It's not so hot out. If your little one has a bike sometimes chasing behind her while you walk can make you work up a sweat. Good luck on your journey I'm looking forward to starting mine. My baby is only 3 weeks so I'm still healing from my c seation but I'm using the calorie counter to learn what things maybe I should cut out of my eating. My problem is my girls our into sports so sometimes were out on the go and have to hit fast food for dinner. Sometimes the salads are worse then the burger.....
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pleasure to meet you kingsv, I'm glad your on MFP and wanting to start a new Healthy Life Jounrey!! Here to help and encourage and support. Please feel free to add me if you would like. Have a great weekend:):):)