Hey everyone :)

Options
I wanted to come on in and write my first post to introduce myself.. Michelle is my name and I am 45 years old. I am out of shape and size and I am working hard to improve that 1 day at a time... I have much of my weight right in front in my stomach.. My goal is to change that and get things going the right direction... Hopefully through new friends I can see what they are eating to help me with the issues I have with what to cook and how to cook "better" Used to eat fast food every day and now 4 weeks later I don't really have the desire for a hamburger and french fries.. My weakness is Mexican food and Chinese... But after the last splurge for Chinese buffet that is one thing i do not really want anymore... Now limiting myself to chips and salsa..... That is a challenge but have been out a couple times and limited myself to what i think is a big step from what it used to be. I want that wedding body next year and some great vacation picture memories from Cancun.. Thanks to anyone who helps..:smile:

Replies

• sguer56
    sguer56 Posts: 13
    Options
    I love Mexican and Chinese too :-)... One way that I have made healthier chips in the past is to cut corn tortillas into pieces, lay them out on a cookie sheet, spary with pam (both sides if you can) and sprinkle with salt and bake at around 350. I don't remember how long, I just took them out once they were a little golden. They taste good with salsa or in soups (like tortilla soup). Add me as a friend if you like, looking for all the support I can get. :-)