Do you notice a difference? (pic)

Options
veromancha
veromancha Posts: 158 Member
It’s been very difficult to notice a difference in my appearance for the last few months. My progress has not been very successful as far as the scale can say! Posting this can hopefully help me notice the change in my appearance. This first photo was taken on 2/26/2012 and the second was taken today 6/23/2012. I am a work in progress. I started lifting weights roughly about 2 months ago, thanks to my lovely MFP’s they have really motivated me to stick with it!
006_crop-1.jpg
003_crop.jpg

Replies

• gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    absolutely! you can see a huge difference, congratulations :)
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference. You are a lot more toned in the second photograph. Keep up the great work?
  • anberlingasm
    anberlingasm Posts: 177
    Options
    Yes, definitely, you look leaner across the back. Keep it up!
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Your back is toned a lot more. Way to go, good job!
  • 1carolhowell
    Options
    Yes!!! There is a great difference! Hang in there because you CAN do it, just put your mind to it!
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference! Your back is MUCH smoother. Keep up the great work...you're doing awesome! Start taking measurements, if you haven't already.
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Definitely much more toned in second picture. Great work!!!
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, your back looks much more toned! Great job, keep it up.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can tell! In your arms and rib cage area for sure!
  • volatileskin
    volatileskin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see the change, great progress - and proof that the scale really isn't everything ..exactly what i needed a reminder of :)
  • Rusjo
    Rusjo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your back and arms look a lot more toned, IMO. So even if you're not losing as much as you'd like to, your body is definetely changing.
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Keep up the good work.
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    We all can see a difference. I hope you can as well. No matter what we say, you have to see it. That is the only way you will appreciate your hard work. Good job!!
  • missattitude57
    Options
    Absolutely! Your shoulders look more toned, your arms look smaller and your back has really toned up under the band of your bra. Great work!!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i can definitely see the change, great progress - and proof that the scale really isn't everything ..exactly what i needed a reminder of :)

Thanks! the scale can really upset me :(! I'm glad it helped!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I sure do see a difference! Congrats to you=)
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yes, above and below your sports bra, I can see a difference! Great job!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Absolutely!!! Wonderful job :)
  • rockingmom25
    Options
    sure can... KEEP GOING! Your doing great!
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    clear difference! Keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!