Lose 20 pounds by Labor Day Challenge (09/03/12)

Options
Anyone wanna join me in this challenge. I figured that this would be a realistic, attainable goal for me. Anyone else up for the challenge?

Replies

• VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    In!! are you going to make a group?? It might be good to organize one, think about teams, physical challenges/food challenges, etc. I've been apart of one before and it was a ton of fun if you're looking for ideas!
  • renmd7
    renmd7 Posts: 5
    Options
    By the way, I am also doing WW to keep myself accountable. We discussed this in our meeting and I figured that this could be something I could try. I think I can..I think I can... I think I can.

As of my weigh - in today(06/23/12), I lost 0.8 pounds. Almost a pound! My total weight loss so far is 39.4 lbs. I would really like to get another 20 to 25 pound off by the end of the year.

I have also started the 30 day shred with Jillian (Level 1/ Day 3)and she is amazing. I love it when she says...."I have 400 pound people who can do jumping jacks, so I know you can too." She pushes you beyond what you think your limits are and the workout goes by so fast.
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • renmd7
    Options
    Sure,

Any ideas or suggestions you have are appreciated. This is my first time doing this on MFP.
  • acora
    acora Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
    I'm in! You should definitely create a group for us!
  • renmd7
    Options
    Okay. The group has been created. I added you and VeganKelli as group administrators.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I want in! I need this. I've been letting the scale go UP lately instead of down. Let's do this!!!!
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6602-labor-day-weight-loss-challenge-2012

Here's the link... What day should we make this official start date? That, and should we each come up with a challenge for the week, when's a good day for weigh in's, etc.?
  • AngelaLynn16
    AngelaLynn16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want in! This is the perfect way to kickstart things!
  • shaunasoares
    shaunasoares Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, not sure how??
  • Carrie704
    Carrie704 Posts: 176
    Options
    I just joined the group. How about Sunday's for weigh in? I like Sunday since it keeps me in line on Friday and Saturday :)
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. Friend me:drinker:
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I need to start being more accountable
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    im in u can add me
  • babygotback560