Have no fear, my boobies are still here!

Options
Alright ladies I know some of us are worried about losing the majority of the weight in our boobs. I sure am! My boobs (Very full D's) are great(: I am starting to worry a little less though! I'm down 5 pounds and I have lost a inch or more off every area beside my boobs/chest and arms....Whooohoo! So I am very hopeful that the girls will not be going anywhere! THERE IS HOPE!

Replies

• faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hooray for boobies!!!
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yes... Hooray for boobies.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If only we all lost weight the same way. RIP boobies, RIP.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    boobies are awesome!
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    God bless boobies!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    i'm so worried about the same thing. good job on keeping the girls but losing everywhere else :D
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Boobs will go down based on the amount you plan to lose and what you start with... they are composed of fat, so if you work out long/hard enough, they'll decrease in mass. For some, they'll lose there easily and for others they'll lose faster in other places. I have only gone down a cup size (DD to D) but have lost inches in my chest as well (42/44 to 38/40). I still have boobs, and they're still close to the same size comparatively by cup size, but they are smaller.
    There are many threads on this. You're not likely to see a difference 5 pounds in, but I hope it stays the same for you if it means this much.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Boobs will go down based on the amount you plan to lose and what you start with... they are composed of fat, so if you work out long/hard enough, they'll decrease in mass. For some, they'll lose there easily and for others they'll lose faster in other places. I have only gone down a cup size (DD to D) but have lost inches in my chest as well (42/44 to 38/40). I still have boobs, and they're still close to the same size comparatively by cup size, but they are smaller.
    There are many threads on this. You're not likely to see a difference 5 pounds in, but I hope it stays the same for you if it means this much.

Debbie Downer. 5 pounds is a big deal to me, being that I don't have a lot to really lose. So being that there is no difference right now I am not too worried(:
  • IMISSTHEEAST
    Options
    My boobies, I can say, have disappeared completely!! Of course, I am a man, so this is a good thing. At 300+ I had them. Now at 228, they are gone... Although I too say Hooray for boobies!! LOL
  • jiggalude
    jiggalude Posts: 53
    Options
    I am down nearly 25 lbs and have lost inches on my chest, but not the cup size...which was a relief!
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    If you're only losing weight, you may keep them. When you lose body fat, they get smaller, end of story.