Day 3

Options
Love this site! I am new to it and think it's great! How accurate are the calories that other members put on here?

Replies

• jacbac
    jacbac Posts: 12
    Options
    Love this site! I am new to it and think it's great! How accurate are the calories that other members put on here?
  • monie328
    monie328 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm new to this site too...just wondering if any one knows how to find out how many calories are burned by weight training.
  • jacbac
    Options
    go to the exercise section and input what you do - reps, weights etc. - i THINK it will figure it out for you
  • jacbac
    Options
    go to the exercise section and input what you do - reps, weights etc. - i THINK it will figure it out for you
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    under cardio you can type strength training. Of course it's pretty general but at least a guide, so a heart rate monitor would help you be more exact.
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    the calories are pretty accurate but I will now check just in case. A yogurt I always eat was listed as having 20 more calories and 3 more grams of fat, yikes!
  • monie328
    monie328 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks...it doesnt actually tell you how many calories you've burned there. At the bottom of the report, it tells you how many calories you gained from exercise.

:smile: