Do you notice a difference? (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! trying taking another with the same top on as the 'before' pic and you'll see! Well done :)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference :smile:
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes! Your shoulders look awesome!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    definitely in the shoulder and armpit area. There seems to be more definition in the second pic (could be due to the bra covering it in the first)...and it looks like the bf% is just overall going down.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I also can see a big difference. Your waist looks a lot smaller. Boy, just goes to show you that the scale sure doesn't tell the whole picture. Thanks for the reminder.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You are getting some waist definition!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yup, really different, and much more toned in the second one--if you said it was two different people, I'd believe it.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! So glad to hear you're lifting weights. You've done a fantastic job!!! I too, have seen the most improvement in my back, kinda wish it was in other places too, but It does help to keep me going to see less back fat! Keep up the good work!!!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the praise! You guys really made my day :happy:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your middle and arms. Keep up the awesome work, whatever you're doing is working!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You've lost back fat.
  • lean4life2
    lean4life2 Posts: 49
    Options
    Yes there is a big difference ,you look great:flowerforyou:
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Very Nice!! Whatever you're doing, keep it up cause it's working!! Stay positive, stay motivated!!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    most definately great job
  • veromancha
    Options
    definitely in the shoulder and armpit area. There seems to be more definition in the second pic (could be due to the bra covering it in the first)...and it looks like the bf% is just overall going down.
    Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • veromancha
    Options
    Very Nice!! Whatever you're doing, keep it up cause it's working!! Stay positive, stay motivated!!

Will do!! Go Cowboys!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!