I just had to tell someone.....

Options
reggie2run
reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
I am tickled pink.....can't stop smiling.
The reason: I have lost 24.4 lbs and 11.75 inches, so my all my pants that hang in my closet don't fit me anymore, therefore I had to go shopping.
I was thinking that I'd gone down a size or so, not thinking there would be a real big difference.....thinking perhaps down to a size 10 which I would have been very happy with.
Well, I am tickled pink to say that all the pants that I bought today (all 6 pairs) are a size 8.
I still can't believe it as I was a size 12/14 when I started this whole process and now, here I am. I kept having to look at the tag to make sure they said size 8 on the label; still can't believe it. Not that it matters what the label says as no one will ever see it, but I will know and that 's the best feeling in the world.

Replies

• localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congrats to you.
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • jlanderson01
    jlanderson01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're right, it doesn't matter what the label says, but it DOES matter how it makes you feel!! Great job
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Great work girl!
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!

You are so consistent about getting your exercise in; you really inspire me! Congrats!!!
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I also started at a 12/14 and revently bought a size six and eight. I am kinda in shock.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Guess you'll have to go shopping...darn lol
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Great job! and I love your pic... I am a lab mama too although mine is a chocolate!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    Congratulations! Glad you shared! We often write when we've had a bad day or go over on cals. Glad to see a positive note. Keep it up, hun!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel... I had the same situation with the exact same sizes!
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    That exact same thing happened to me! I know how awesome it feels not just to go down in size, but getting down TWO unexpectedly and getting into the one digits!

Congratulations! Well done! :)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful feeling and great nsv!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrat's to you..I just bagged up all my bottoms-I wear skirt's-to give to the church, for the "larger than me"ladies..hopefully,in 2 more month's some more to go!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Congrats and well done, you sound so happy it made me smile too :)
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Glad you have fun today shopping ;)
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Enjoy that awesome feeling and those new pants!! :)
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    so amazing girl!! i can't wait until i have to go shopping for new clothes that i don't get at AAA Tent and Awning. so proud of you. i am sure you feel amazing!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait for that feeling!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great NSV, you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work you are doing awesome.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Wonderful. I am so happy for you today. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!