For the ladies who get wet...

Options
CarolinaGirlinVA
CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
...I am in search of the best anti-perspirant on the market. I am always hot and even sitting in the AC I will get sweat circles on my shirts. Mainly I wear sleeveless shirts whenever possible, but I am still looking for an anti-perspirant to help with this issue.

Any suggestions??

Thanks! :bigsmile:

(and for those of you hoping for more Magic Mike pics...feel free to add below so I can test out a few different brands!)

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    10-son-i-am-disappoint.gif
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thought this was going to be a swimming post.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Mitchem for women is the best unless you want to get a prescription. It has the highest of the active ingredient 20 percent. Make sure you get the solid. Now if you want even etter results, there is one that you put on at night (its a rollon that is in a white box usually at the bottom shelf) and then use the Mitchem in the morning, you will be set.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Mitchem for women is the best unless you want to get a prescription. It has the highest of the active ingredient 20 percent.

Thanks, not sure if I have tried that one. I may end up asking my doctor for a prescription.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I use it for men, it is by far the best. You have to go by how much of the iactive ingredient is in it instead of marketing and fancy packaging. If you use the combo, you wont have to get a prescription.
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My friend is using the prescription one. She says it works! It burns though when you put it on!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have heard if nothing else works you can talk to your doctor about getting Botox injections to help stop the sweating.... something about the glands or whatever, i remember reading about it before, wouldn't hurt to ask though
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

Your boobies are showing.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    ask you dr - she gave me one years ago and thats all i ever use. no sweating in my pits anymore.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I have heard if nothing else works you can talk to your doctor about getting Botox injections to help stop the sweating.... something about the glands or whatever, i remember reading about it before, wouldn't hurt to ask though

^This. I had a girl friend of mine do this and she swears it works wonders.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

Boobies? You are so immature by saying that....they are called dirty pillows
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Would like to know too!! I got the same problem even in the dead of winter I'll have sweat marks :embarassed:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options

You want to talk about sexual innuendo and your profile picture is your tits hanging out??? Seriously?

Pot - Kettle - Black.
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    secret clinical strength that will definitely work!
  • Amy11Russ
    Amy11Russ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's a roll-on called Certain-DRI that is a great antiperspirant. It comes in a box but it's not extremely expensive. You'll have to use a deodorant too, but it really helps eliminate my sweat circles. I usually put on the Certain-DRI, wait a few minutes (brush my teeth, fix my hair) then put on deodorant.
  • Lee1265
    Lee1265 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was expecting swimming too!! LOL
  • sloth1031
    sloth1031 Posts: 1
    Options
    Best anti antiperspirant I've ever used was Certain Dri! It's really different from any other kind I've used with great results!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

I know! the world would be a better place if everything was humorless and sexless!! .................not! :tongue: