For the ladies who get wet...

Options

Replies

• sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I use a one called perspirex. You put it on at night for 3 nights a week and it really really helps. Then just use your normal deodorant or whatever through the day. It's in a really small bottle but it lasts for ages.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

If it bothers you so much, don't click on the post, easy.

I've tried the prescription strength stuff, and it doesn't work for me that well. I didn't use to sweat as much as I do now, but it doesn't work for me.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

Your boobies are showing.

Boobies? You are so immature by saying that....they are called dirty pillows

aww she changed the picture
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

You want to talk about sexual innuendo and your profile picture is your tits hanging out??? Seriously?

Pot - Kettle - Black.

bahaha, profile pic has now changed...no more titties :)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Try Drysol. Ask the pharmacist for it. You use it at night. I've used it in the past and it really works. Also, I had laser treatments to remove underarm hair, and now I sweat less....weird.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

What is up with you being offended by the immature people who are trying to have a little fun on a Saturday afternoon? Don't read the thread if you don't like it!!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My friend is using the prescription one. She says it works! It burns though when you put it on!
    This is absolutely true. Burns like the ****ens and itches like poison ivy. I have sensitive skin under my arms to begin with, and I just couldn't take it. My sister, on the other hand, swore by it for a year or two and says her armpits hardly sweat to this day, even though she hasn't used it in years.

Deodorant (as opposed to anti-perspirant) tip: swiping some rubbing alcohol across your pits as often as needed doesn't help you stop sweating, but works better than anything I know to eradicate any embarrassing odor. Kills the bacteria that cause the smell, apparently. A box of individually-packaged alcohol swabs is like two bucks.

edit: wow, I got censored for using one of my grandma's fav. phrases. ooookay.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU so much for all of the MATURE responses to my question about antiperspirants! Personal input is exactly what I was looking for, from women who also sweat and have probably asked the same question.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    THANK YOU so much for all of the MATURE responses to my question about antiperspirants! Personal input is exactly what I was looking for, from women who also sweat and have probably asked the same question.

Aw come on, you can't put that as your title and not expect at least a little sillyness. :flowerforyou: <-- For mucking up your thread
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options

Aw come on, you can't put that as your title and not expect at least a little sillyness. :flowerforyou: <-- For mucking up your thread

Oh I was referring to those who actually answered my question instead of flipping out, reporting me and telling me to grow up in a PM. :bigsmile:
    I fully expected a bit of sillyness which is why I encouraged more Magic Mike pics lol :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

It is called having a sense of humor...get one.

Nevermind when you take it beyond here to psycho PMs then it shows the mental state you are in.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    They're so cute in their little bow ties

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNLppRfovxxxJGg4Yw5k3-4Mr0bfKWqDMiHVsKslvUb40gRz7a
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Hush!!!! It's a clever ploy to get men to contribute their opinions about female grooming products.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    There is one called Certain Dri..it will prevent your pits from sweating altogether. That, in combination with a Clincal strengt ( or the Mitchum mentioned above) will prevent all funkage from occurring :)
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    If it helps, I am sensitve underarms as well. I use the Secret Clinical Strength for Sensitive Skin. And am just about done with my first box of it. I love it. Works good and I no longer have my white shirts nasty under the arms.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I miss Secret Platinum Protection. It was the best. :sad:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    There is one called Certain Dri..it will prevent your pits from sweating altogether. That, in combination with a Clincal strengt ( or the Mitchum mentioned above) will prevent all funkage from occurring :)

Awesome. I have seen Certain Dri mentioned a few times, I will start there before I go to prescription strength. Hot as you-know-what out there now, this is the best time to try it!

Thanks again for all of the help!!!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Hahaha you looked anyway!
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    I use Dove clinical. It works great for me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Hush!!!! It's a clever ploy to get men to contribute their opinions about female grooming products.

Successfully!