Looking for fitness pals to join on this adventure!

Options
Hello, I'm very new to fitness pals. I'm still learning my way around the site. I need to lose 40-50 lbs. my goal is to have it off by the end of the year. I will start by taking one day at a time.

Replies

• malesha12
    malesha12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 50lbs. I'll try to add u as a friend. I'm new too.
  • cloudangel161
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20 lbs, but we're all going through the same struggle.
    If you need another pal on this weight loss expedition then add me :)
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 I have lost 6 so far but it's a journey! With moviation a plan and deciding it time for a hange toucan reach any goal you set!
  • smartgirl1540
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds and have already lost 130. I am looking for new friends to continue on this journey with. My goal weight is 160. I started losing weight four years ago at my highest weight of 400 pounds.
  • AngelaLynn16
    AngelaLynn16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I just joined too
  • NobleSpirit11
    Options
    I joined recently. Lost 11 so far. Looking to lose 99 more pounds. It's a long term goal.
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just restarted this journey myself a week or so ago! I'm down 4 lbs so far...long ways to go!
  • tigersallylily
    Options
    New too add me
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've got 50 more lbs to loose. Started my journey in January and I thank a friend of mine for introducing me to MFP all the time. Feel free to add me or any one else can do the same. Alot of support and encouragement goes along way.
  • ccmowen
    ccmowen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started as well. Feel free to add me. I'll work on my profile over the next few days.
  • Reignofmongo
    Reignofmongo Posts: 137
    Options
    Gotta lose 30 here, and I have past experience with weight loss so I can help! So, please, feel free to add. ;)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a couple of months and log in most days, IT WORKS. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I joke around alot and and this site and people have helped me so much. ANyone feel free to add me.
  • chelseabell91
    Options
    I'm chelsea, I'm new here too!
    Feel free to add, we can all support each other :)!
  • MsQuida
    MsQuida Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello MsTia!!
    Welcome to MFP!! I , too and trying to lose 40-50 by December so I would love to be a pal!! Sending a friend request later!!
  • imissbagels
    imissbagels Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Currently at 193. looking to lose about 60 lbs!! friend request on its way :)
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    We have the same goal. I want to lose 40 and will evaluate then if I want to pursue that extra 10. Add me if you would like.
  • sarrylove
    sarrylove Posts: 88
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!
    I have only been on MFP for about a month, however, I have been on this weight loss journey for about 6 months now. I still have about 60 more lb.s that I want to lose, but I am making progress! So glad to see so many supportive people on here! Feel free to add me on here as well.
    If anyone is interested, I have also just launched a brand new facebook page where I am sharing my own weight loss journey. It is still in the beginning stages so I don't have my before and after pics up quite yet, but I share my workouts, recipes, motivation, and any tips and advice people may have. I also want to set up challenge groups on there and have prizes for the winners. I would love to have anyone that may be interested in being a part of this group of support where we can help each other. The website is www.facebook.com/FiredUpWSara :)

Sara

Keep tracking everyone!! you CAN do this!
  • therfc
    therfc Posts: 11
    Options
    I have been on this site since March and have wavered alot, but I am finally getting back into a healthy groove and slowly losing weight. I've got tons lets, but I am happy to befriend new partners in the 'battle of the bulge.' Feel free to add me.