What was YOUR most confident moment?

Options
There are three times in my life that I was insanely confident, felt gorgeous... like I could take the world on.

1. For a few days after the birth of my first child. Yes, really! But I lost weight during pregnancy, so I left the hospital lighter than when I conceived. Plus I spent 16 hours in labor and did it naturally, and I was insanely proud of myself.

2. For a few weeks after the birth of my daughter. And at this point I began to wonder if we should start analyzing the hormone changes that occur, because I never felt as good about myself as I did after her birth.

3. When I did my boudoir photos. Seriously, I never expected it, but I walked out of there completely convinced I was totally awesome. In fact, the picture of me when I got into my car is in my profile, and I honestly think that picture perfectly captures the confidence I had.

Have you done anything that gave you a huge confidence boost? What was it?

Also, am I the only woman to feel insanely confident after giving birth? Share!

Replies

• danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was a size 6 I went on a date with my now hubby and I remember my outfit and just how sexy I felt..
    I also feel great about myself now.. and no I am not a size 6... But its the first summer since I was 17 that I have worn a bikini and felt confident in it... Its about loving me and working to make me better and my hubby is great about making me feel confident..
  • danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did labor naturally also but mine was only 4 hours.. You are a trooper.. I also lost that baby weight soo fast within 2 weeks, I was 15 lbs lighter than before pregnancy. .. Loved giving birth it was soo much better than the pregnancy when I was sooo sick the whole time..