Old Navy Swim Suit Help! (Maybe not fun and games, but,

Options
Txglitter
Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
chit chat?? YES :) I was just needing some size help and wasn't sure where to post this. I just saw some CUTE tankinis on sale :) (at Old Navy) I really want to buy one because they are on sale AND I am very modest and like the Takinin/ boy short style. I am 5/4 and 111lbs I was trying to decide on size. Old Navy tends to run small, so do I go small or xtra?? Unfortunatly i am not muscular and I am small chested/slender shoulder. If any one has bought one I would love some advice. I live in a small town and can't get to a store right away. Thanks in advance :) I am a bit of a pair shape so I am a tad hippie. Thanks again <3

P.S. Or if you know of a great suit (from any where) that sounds like it fits my needs please share :)

Replies

• junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I've always though ON ran a bit big. I'm 5'4 about 145 (size 8 at ON) and can easily fit into their medium suits. Based on that I would think you could do an XS. I know when I was around 115 I had an ON suit that was a small and fit well but it was a string bikini style. Maybe you could do an xs top and small bottom if you are pear shaped?
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I agree with xs on top and small on bottom.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Should be able to look up their sizing chart online and go according to your measurements.
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Oooops I ment to say large....They do run large :)
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I bought a tankini online from there last year and I hated it. It was easy to return to the store! I think it was too big so maybe you should get the extra small