Have apparently lost 9lb in a week!!! :o)

Options
Soo happy!!

Started MFP last Monday . Weighed myself at around 6pm on my wii fit at 190lb.

Stepped on this morning & weighed in at 181 lb.

I know this is perhaps down to water weight but still a positive. Scales are defo moving in the right direction.

Just shows me how much crap I was eating before.

Replies

• gracehutchinson
    Options
    Well done that's an amazing loss!! Hopefully it will keep you motivated to stick to it :) Great job!! x
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats a good start!
    Evening and mornings generally differ around 2 pounds anyway, but even then you have lost 7 pounds, and thats a brilliant start.

Don't be disheartened if the weight loss will get less as your body is getting used to your new routine, considering you probably indicated you wanted to lose a pound a week on the website, you have now achieved your first 7 weeks target in 1 week.

Good luck! :)
  • BeeblePixie
    Options
    A very well done to you :)

but...
    I really, really don't want to make you feel bad, but a big part of this is probably the time change between weigh-ins.
    When you did it last night you had been eating during the day. The scales reflect this. Weighing in the morning is a more accurate way to do it as it's just you thats being weighed, not what you've just eaten.
  • fergyxx
    fergyxx Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks guys.

To be honest I'm expecting it to creep up a pound or 2 again in the next couple of days. Had some wine last night so it probably takes a few days to see the repercussions (although I can certainly feel them now lol).

I know this is a lot to lose in a week, so not expecting to keep up this rate of loss but it gives me a boost all the same, and some motivation to keep at it!
  • fergyxx
    fergyxx Posts: 16
    Options
    I know the time of my weigh ins is also a factor. I don't always have time to weigh mysf in the morning (don't have scales so rely on my wii fit).

My weight can fluctuate maybe up to around 4lbs throughout the day from past experience, but it would still appear to be a loss of some sort.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!