Heart Rate Monitor on Budget

Options
iluvsparkles
iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
I want to know what kind of HRM WITH CHEST STRAP that you guys have found for the most reasonable price. I dont want to pay a fortune to find something similar for half the price!
The polar f series has been mentioned to me, but at this point i cant spend 100bux on a HRM.
i know the cheaper versions have less features ,and im guessing are less accurate.
Im sure this has been 'threaded' before..but if anyone can help me out..

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I want to know what kind of HRM WITH CHEST STRAP that you guys have found for the most reasonable price. I dont want to pay a fortune to find something similar for half the price!
    The polar f series has been mentioned to me, but at this point i cant spend 100bux on a HRM.
    i know the cheaper versions have less features ,and im guessing are less accurate.
    Im sure this has been 'threaded' before..but if anyone can help me out..
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I posted yesterday about the one I bought and the reasons why, which included needing something inexpensive. Check it out here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/12529-decision-made-on-hrm
  • domang
    domang Posts: 3
    Options
    I just recently purchased a HRM for just over $100 and i wish i hadn't!!!! It has lots of extra features that i don't really use. All u need is the basic polar unit w/chest strap that will tell how many calories u burned for that particular exercise.