New and in need of friends

Options
Hi,
I signed up ages ago but have failed to stick to MFP. I really want to shed some weight but think I keep failing as I'm doing it alone.
Can anyone help me out and keep me motivated as a friend?
How sad does that sound? Lol!
Best wishes,
Spikeybunny x

Replies

• niciemetts
    niciemetts Posts: 49
    Options
    i will..............i will..............add me as a friend : :happy:
  • AngelaLynn16
    AngelaLynn16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pick me too!
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey spikey - Im the same joined months ago and have gone up and down ever since BUT have been making a real effort in the last 2 weeks and have lost 5lbs so now Ive got back to where I was and lost 1 more lb - not a medal winning effort but I seem to finally be in the right place to make an effort now so yeah add me and i will try my best to motivate you as well as myself x
  • JoniRiaya
    JoniRiaya Posts: 79
    Options
    I love to motivate and be motivated. I will send you a request :)
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've also been on here for awhile but just started really trying again after a considerable break and not much success.

I will add you =]
  • spikeybunny
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm excited now and already feeling inspired by how kind everyone is being :-) x
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat I always lose motivation! I added you!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • JanetteL73
    JanetteL73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and I need some friends too! I keep losing the same 10 lbs over and over, but I really want that to change! Add me as a friend and I'd love to support each other!
  • Sammich76
    Sammich76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - I was in the same boat! Today I've decided to make a change and also not to try and do it by myself. Add me - I'm sure we can help support each other.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not sad at all - we all have to meet friends somehow!! Feel free to add me as well x
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    Options
    I've just started recently and still figuring everything out. Add me as well.
  • Smileybagpuss
    Options
    I would be happy to be added!
  • partpig
    partpig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will help. Add me.