Looking for motivators && Friends :)

Options
I'm lydi, 19 and I'm just looking for motivators && friends that can help me through this, since I'm keeping a lot of this on the down-low from my friends so it can be a surprise when they see me. Feel free to add me, && if you support me I'll support you :)

Replies

• violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd be happy to offer support as and when needed! Sending you a friend request :smile:
  • bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    im looking for the same :)
    if it wasnt for the feedback from MFP buds i dont think i would have got this far
  • jmje
    jmje Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi... Im new to MFP and love to make some frnds here...that way i staty motivated.
  • FrkFreckle
    FrkFreckle Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 18 and just like you, my friends and family don't really know about this :) I need motivators/friends too, I'll add you and support you :D
  • sarrylove
    sarrylove Posts: 88
    Options
    Would love to support and motivate you!! Feel free to add me!!!!

I also have a facebook group I am using to support other people in their journey and to build a support group of people to help each other. I will also start recording some of my workouts to show, share recipes, tips, advice, answer any questions people may have and just help others reach their goals as I am doing. Would love to have a you as a part of this if you are interested (www.facebook.com/FiredUpWSara)
  • Dani_M_1984
    Dani_M_1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, doing this by myself because nobody I know is on this or into really trying to get fit/lose weight. :) I'll help you if I can :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • sely84
    sely84 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello there,im also after some friends to help me along the way! Never done this kind of thing anymore. How much has this helped you all so far?
  • startatted
    startatted Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I lost 10 pounds using MFP the first time, and could have lost more if I didn't get distracted/demotivated. I've been back on for two weeks and lost two and a half pounds. If you can be really good about logging and really honest, it works great! Feel free to add me if you want some support, or we can challenge each other to be good! :)
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Hi there, i will support you and be your friend. Friend request sent. We can do this journey together!!!
  • grublak
    grublak Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for motivators and friends. This year I am turning 50 and it scares the hell out of me but what scares me more is going into this stage of life with a little too much weight. I already bike to work about 30 minutes but my problem is food...junk food. I figured this is the best way to watch what it is i put in my mouth. i started reading this book called "Younger next year" and it has me looking at myself a lot closer. I will also be wiping the cobwebs off the treadmill. I am hoping to get hubby on board , I bought him a copy of the book, but only time will tell. so all are welcome to be friends. I think I will be needing you.
  • saraast
    saraast Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will friend you, and anyone feel free to friend me! I love having you all on MFP for motivation!