New and looking for support

Hi! I am 30 years old and live in Texas. I have gained 35 lbs since college and REALLY want to lose it. I live ro run, but it is hard with extra weight. I am ready to get started and feel good about myself again. I don't have much support in my personal life and would love some weight loss buddies! Thanks!

Replies

• Hi Sarah, my name is Brittany. I've used MFP before, and it really works in conjunction with diet b/c you can actually see your progress! But lately, I've been slacking off. I can completely relate to you. I gained a total of 50 pounds after starting a new medicine for my migraine headaches/quitting smoking/and taking a break from college. Well, I dropped 13 pounds of it, and now I just can't seem to lose any weight aside from that without actually "trying". So, I logged on today, ready to be committed, and like you, I need support too! So welcome to MFP, you will find support and success here if you give a little in return. I'm gonna try my best to give it my all, and you should too!
    Sincerely,
    Brittany Conn
    Stay in touch...we will push each other to transform back into the sexy babe's that we once felt so good about!!!!