One day in - and very excited

Options
Hello,
I started this yesterday morning, and stuck to my food plan, got on the scale today and was down 2 pounds. I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday, but I don't think this was a coincidence.

My youngest child will be three in two months, and I weigh the same I did BEFORE she was born! I'm tired of being uncomfortable and hiding - I have very few pictures of me with the kids.

I've enjoyed reading some posts, and am feeling extremely committed. Day 2 and I'm still on track - I won't weigh in for another week - but I feel that this time will be different.

Replies

• BLammi
    BLammi Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello,
    I started this yesterday morning, and stuck to my food plan, got on the scale today and was down 2 pounds. I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday, but I don't think this was a coincidence.

My youngest child will be three in two months, and I weigh the same I did BEFORE she was born! I'm tired of being uncomfortable and hiding - I have very few pictures of me with the kids.

I've enjoyed reading some posts, and am feeling extremely committed. Day 2 and I'm still on track - I won't weigh in for another week - but I feel that this time will be different.
  • Shelladam
    Shelladam Posts: 8
    Options
    :smile: Congratulations. You,re two days and two steps into the new you. I completely understand the dread of having photos taken. My son is nearly 3 and I have successfully avoided pictures at all cost but at the detriment of him having very few baby pics with his Mum. I have lost 37 pounds over a period of 12mths (22 of which with MFP since beginning of Feb). I'm not quite there yet but my husband rewarded all my hardwork with a family portrait photo session for my birthday. Thanks to MFP and a well worn treadmill I have lovely family photos that I'm proud to have on show. Keep up the good work ... it's a long road but exceptionally rewarding. :heart:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Keep that excitement up and in a few months...WOW! You won't recognize yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!:flowerforyou: