Mom's of multiple's....

Options
Any pregnancy brings changes to a woman's body, but but a multiple pregnancy is very different. I had spontaneous identical triplets in 2006 and it's not the reason why I'm over weight but it's a part of it and the biggest part of what shape my stomach is in. I'd like to bond with other mom's of multiple's that are here on this journey, so friend me!

Replies

• CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I also have identical triplet girls.......They are 16 now:)
  • pattybattin
    Options
    I had identical twin girls in 1979. My stomach has suffered terribly. When I left to go to the hospital to give birth my stomach measured 5 feet around.
  • terahmisu
    terahmisu Posts: 5
    Options
    I also have identical triplet girls.......They are 16 now:)

Wow! I can't imagine 10 years from now! Mine are girls too. How is going now they are teenagers? Do they ever dress alike still? So nice to talk to MOMs because no one understands unless you've had multiples!
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    I have 3 year old twin boys not identical .. but I have an 8 year old boy as well and his pregnancy is what messed my stomache up .. I've come to the realisation that I'm always going to have stretch marks and a momma gut ;) I have 70 pounds to go so add me if you'd like ;) .. !
  • cassie1441
    cassie1441 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have identical twin girls who are five! I also have a two year old boy feel free to add me!
  • terahmisu
    terahmisu Posts: 5
    Options
    BUMP!