body pump

Options
:wink: from les mills or something like that! I need an expert about it!! or someone who can help me... Im doing p90x now but Im thinking about body pump, i did some workouts and I think they are amazing! so, I need to lose fat and weight, which is better for me p90x or bodypump... i also have body combat and body jam... thanks x the help!!:wink:

Replies

• gigglediva
    gigglediva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Honestly, all of it is good for you! Cross training is a great way to get/stay fit. Really, it's a matter of finding what you like best! Personally, I love all of Les Mills' programs and would highly recommend them! In fact, I am a little jealous that you have access to Body Jam! We don't have it where I live. I found the p90x dvds annoying, but the workouts are very good.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    to tell u the true! its was a lucky thing x me !! but its very fun and i burn a lot of cal, maybe 500 or 550 using my HRM!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love les mills pump! Im on the second phase and I love the results so far!
  • stepgirl0705
    stepgirl0705 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    BOdy Pump is an awesome format and a great workout. I'm not sure about the at home one they recently came out with. I have been certified in Body pump, Body Jam, Body Combat, and RPM for about 5 years and love their programs. Body Pump and P90X are very different though. Body Pump is a cardio strength training workout that uses the bar to hit your major targeted muscle groups. Since I became certified my definition and strength has increased and I am able to lift more than I ever though I could.
    Body Jam was my first certification and my first leap over to the prechoreographed world of teaching group fitness. I sweat 50,000 times more than any other form of dance I've done.