needing some encouragement

Options
I was doing really good, lost 17 pounds and got into the dress I was SO looking forward, but then I got so busy with school that I just stopped! I am back at it and looking for friends to encourage and who will encourage me!

Replies

• T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Welcome back!
  • mabernier
    mabernier Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you are back on track, that is what counts right? I lost 15 and gained it back again...but I am back on track as well. You can do it!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me.
  • YamiDrizzles
    Options
    You can do it!!!:) feel free to add me.
  • pinkcycleist
    Options
    You just need to get back into that daily mentality of focusing on making healthy choices you csn do it its been done before good luck add me if you like. I try to educate myself as much as possible about nutrition and fitness.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well done for choosing to come back! Feel free to add me if you need some cheering on!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well done on losing in the first stage and have proved you can do it so welcome back and good luck on reaching you set goal feel free to add me as a frirend
  • reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!
  • Giles1234
    Giles1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I going on a all inclusive holiday to Mexico in 2weeks and I am starting to stress over what to eat there! My past experience with holidays has been a gain of about a pound a day and I really don' t want that this time. Any ideas?
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I understand about trying to lose wt. I have been stuck at the same wt. for wks. But I am back on track, too. I am glad that you have made the decision to start again. Feel free to add me.
  • reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    when ever I go on vacation, I try to stick to eating plenty of fruits and veggies and drinking TONS of water! stay away from sodas and such. Try not to order anything fried or smoothered in anything. Avocados are great and go for anything grilled. Also i find that patting my food with my napkin before eating eliminates grease. I used to gain weight on vacation but now i have actually LOST weight!
  • Meems216
    Meems216 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can do it just pick your self right back up. We are all rooting for you. You can feel free to add me if you extra support.