A Newbey Here!

Options
Hi! I just joined MFP. I'm 20 and planning to lose 80lbs within the next 6-8 months. I've been over-weight all my life except when i was 12-15 and then I put on all over again. I really really really wanna lose the weight and keep it off this time around. None of my family or friends are or have been over-weight so would really love to get to know and support who are going through what i'm going through. Friend me!:) xx

Replies

• violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! I've sent you a friend request - looking forward to supporting you in your weight loss journey!
  • stuartadair1
    stuartadair1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    I'll gladly send you a friends request, however dont expect me to be easy on you if you're not achieving your goals :bigsmile:
  • horner09
    horner09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a few days ago too and would love to be your friend on here!
  • Hope502012
    Hope502012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just celebrated my 50th birthday and I'm a newby too. Thanks to MFP I lost 4 pounds last week . I'm 166 pounds now and want to be 126. Very best of luck!
  • kariukikate
    Options
    I am new to this also and am 50 .I want to lose 14lb before my holiday in August .Its tough going at my age as my waist keeps growing bigger and my clothes tighter!!
    Kate
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. Hopefully we can connect on here and support eachother.
  • cyndeesue52
    Options
    Hi, I am 54 and I have been doing MFB since January and have lost 30 lbs so far. I really like the calorie counting. Thought it would be a hassle but now am really commited to it. The last 10 pounds have been tougher. My goal is to lose 50. Just try to stick with it and track your food. There will be days when you go over your calories....just don't beat yourself up about it. Start the next day fresh. I have tried tons of diets and this one is the only one that has worked for me so far. Hang in there!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well done and welcome feel free to add me as your friend
  • YamiDrizzles
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This is great:)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome. You CAN do this!!! Here for support and motivation!! Friend request sent.
  • Tsunamies
    Tsunamies Posts: 4
    Options
    cool same here... i start tomorrow and im looking foward to this... if you ever need me im here.. :)
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I have sent you a friend request. I joined in January but did not really get serious until March about the weight loss. I am determine to lose 60 pds and to keep it off.