Friends please? :)

Options
Hey :D I'm Caz, 27 from the UK.

I'm about 5'1 and currently weigh 12 stone/168lbs. Really would love some friends on here to help me keep on track, I was doing so well a couple of months ago but got lazy and put back all the weight i'd lost and more :'( I didn't have friends on here back then and I really think it will help this time...

I love chatting and making friends so please add me and we can keep each other motivated every day :D:D:D

Replies

• MiVidaMiVida
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Getting back on the road to a healthy living and meeting persons that wish to create new paths of friendship and self discovery would be brilliant. Have had the opportunity to travel much? I am located in the US. I work for a international airline. Which does not promote healthy schedules and food choices a majority of the time. I hit the top of my weight a month ago, so I am now in the obese range --- so -- I have put aside my embarrassment and started swimming again ( my passion - watersports) - in 3 weeks I have lost 7 lbs - and actually feel like I have more energy -- I have had an addiction to coffee - which I am really trying to break.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Welcome aboard :)

I am getting into MFP more and more every day. It really helps to have the community support.

Sending an add request your way!
  • sunshine4me
    sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    I'm trying to lose about the same amount of weight! Please add me if you like I would love to chat!
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like.
  • mabernier
    mabernier Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see your post because I need some myfitnesspal friends too! I have one girlfriend who got me started and another person I might on this site, but that is it! I'm struggling lately as my Dad is in the hospital since June 9th and I am spending a lot of time sitting in his hospital room. I went out of control the first week on eating and gained 3 pounds. Since then, back on track, lost the 3 and lost another pound on top of it. Dad will be in the hospital for a few more weeks they are estimating for rehab and my goal is to continue to stay on track with the food even if I can't exercise at this time.

I would love to encourage you and be myfitnesspal friends!
  • weetabix34
    weetabix34 Posts: 14
    Options
    can friend me if u would like, i am near brighton. i am 37 and married with 4 kids-arghhhhh. am trying to lose baby weight have about 30 pounds to go.motivation really does help.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Reporting for duty for support and motivation!!! Feel free to add me!
  • ElliieMental
    ElliieMental Posts: 189
    Options
    added you , anyone else wanna add me too feel free - my buddies are very quiet lately!!
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Caz! I'm from the UK too, near London. Would love to encourage you - friend request sent!
  • YamiDrizzles
    Options
    Hey! i'm 20, new to MFP and need to lose around 80lbs. Feel free to add me:)
  • stuartadair1
    stuartadair1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hiya Caz
    I'd gladly be your MFP friend, however dont expect me to go easy on you if you're not achieving your goals :bigsmile:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Good Luck with your goals! Can always use more friends and support... FR being sent :smile:
  • sassybellex
    Options
    ive added you Caz and everyone else can add me too as im been here for months without any friends :)
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. I love chatting and giving motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • icec32
    icec32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI, I can totally relate!!! FR being sent!!!
  • emily_j_wales
    Options
    I'll send you a request - I'm 5'1 too so I have some empathy with being a shorty :)
  • CaztheMermaid
    Options
    bump :)
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It is so much easier doing this with friends .... Friend request sent !!
  • Bdh2775
    Bdh2775 Posts: 14
    Options
    i need some friends too!!! im requestin u n anyone that wants can add me too..my chubby butt needs encouragement!
  • barbaratracy
    Options
    feel free to add me :)