Frustrated!

Options
I was really good this whole week. but I didn't loose an ounce. Frustrating! :mad:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! The same thing happened to me, but I'm hoping I'll show a loss next week to make up for it... hopefully you will too - good luck!
  • MBH3
    MBH3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Same thing for me and it is frustrating. I am going to stick with it, though. Good luck next week.
  • musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I was really good this whole week. but I didn't loose an ounce. Frustrating! :mad:

you put in the effort all week to improve your life and yourself..So even thou the scale may not have rewarded you this time.. You can feel great in knowing you're taking positive steps to change for the better. Nothing worth while comes easy..So just keep working hard and taking positive steps forward everyday and good things will happen. Best of luck.:)
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    dont let it get you down, keep going you WILL see the results. :flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Must be in the air because me too only for 2 weeks :grumble: Oh well it will come offf at least we arn't getting mad :angry: about it and falling of the wagon.
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Allow the clothes to do the talking for you. And look at how your rings fit you better. Pay attention to how your calf boots feel "looser" on you. Pay attention to people who tell you your facial features are more elongated because you've lost weight.

Weigh yourself once a month....I do! Look at MY weigh-in in my profile. You have to remember we retain water (water gain), we have PMS, feel AND look bloated, have mood swings, etc., 2 weeks BEFORE we menstruate. That's the reason why I weigh myself once a month and why I have my clothes do the talking for me. At first my size 12 clothes were TIGHT on me (my dress size since losing 20 pounds is an 8/9). Months later they weren't tight. And the scale said, well, you pick the month to view how my weight changed throughout every month. Sunday 15 Nov 09, is the "magical day" for me. Am I giving up (or did I) when I gained a 1/2 pound? Heck no! I just "upped" my exercise regimen and that worked! I used to power walk (since 30 March 2009; I know the EXACT date) and now I am training myself to run. I run during my lunch hour Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. On Tuesdays I go to the post gym (I'm a civilian; so don't salute me, LOL) and do upper body strengthening and I sit in the hot tub for 15 minutes; shower, change, and head back to work.

Make sure to stay away from salty foods, drink 64 oz of water a day, and for God's sake stay away from pops/sodas! Drink only one Diet drink for dinner....as this is your reward for the day. Stay away from Starbuck's coffee/java/cappuccino/latte, SWEET tea, etc. If you want to drink coffee, drink it black as the creamer is fattening, too. Drink black chai/green tea instead and drink UNSWEETENED tea.

My 2nd goal is to lose 10 pounds before my 45th B-day (March 2010)....I'm gonna do it!

Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
  • samanthad2u
    Options

you put in the effort all week to improve your life and yourself..So even thou the scale may not have rewarded you this time.. You can feel great in knowing you're taking positive steps to change for the better. Nothing worth while comes easy..So just keep working hard and taking positive steps forward everyday and good things will happen. Best of luck.:)

What an awesome way to think about it !!!! This should be a motivational weight loss poster. :drinker:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't blame you for being frustrated. It happens to probably most of us at some time or another. I know I have been there. Hang in there and the results may still be coming.