New to myfitnesspal

Options
My hairdresser told me about this app she was using on her iPhone. She has definitely lost some weight and is looking very healthy. I decided to check it out.

I have tried other apps, but the ease of entering food and the database of the foods is making this especially easy to keep up with tracking my food intact as well as exercise (or lack thereof). Because of ease of use, I hope (plan, desire, wish) to keep up the tracking and learning what I need to eat less of as well as more of.

My cholesterol:smile: level is not high enough for medication (yeah) but too high per my doctor. He truly believes I can reduce it through exercise and diet which I have done previously. With all that said, now you know a little bit about me.

Replies

• nwilson91
    nwilson91 Posts: 70
    Options
    I've played with a lot of other apps/programs/websites too, and this one definitely seems easier. But I know I tend to get lost in tracking (reactive) rather than planning and following through (proactive), and I need to work on that.

Luckily this app tells me when I'm approaching my calorie limit for the day & week, so i can (hopefully) make better choices. I hope that works. :smile:
  • divawcldrn2004
    divawcldrn2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i RECENTLY GOT ON THIS APP AS WELL AND IT HAS TRULY MOTIVATED ME. COME ON AND JUMP ON BOARD! IF I CAN LEAN ON YOU YOU DEFINATELY CAN LEAN ON ME.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • christeelynn72
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site. It has helped me get on track and I hope to continue on the right way!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!!! Good Luck!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)