Anybody wanna be my friend?

Options
I know it sounds a little desperate but i'd love to have some MFP friends, to help me keep motivated and show me the way :).

Just so you know the sort of person I am:

I'm not into any form of pop music or hip-hop stuff (no offence to those that are)

Not really a chick flick sort of person...more horrors, comedy and thrillers.

I am trying desperately to lose weight, but I don't think my partner understands just how keen I am.

I think it's nice to have a treat now and again so long as it fits in with your calorie limit.

I've not been happy with my body for years, I've tried silly little fad diets and that got me no-where but binge-eating.

I'm from the UK.

I have a low self -opinion of myself and have very little confidence.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    your name on here is black sabbath who wouldnt want to be your friend
  • black_sabbath
    Options
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll bite!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll be your friend. I'm a lover of hard rock and horror movies too....oh and yeah I need to lose weight and have low self confidence. But I am working on both of those and I think I am headed in the right direction ;)
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    Hey you sound like me! I'm from the UK, dislike pop music more of a rock and metal girly. Not a fan of chick flick / romance films either my favourite genre for films and books is horror :)

I'm only trying to lose about 8kg as not happy with my pudgy waist. I'll add you or you can me, see who gets there first :bigsmile: