Weight Loss

Options
I'm new to this site. Just wondering how long it took before most of you began seeing weight loss? I've been tracking for 10 days. Wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Replies

• bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Options
    I have had a similar experience. I have been on here for about 2 1/2 weeks with no weightloss results but I have noticed a difference in the shape of my body. Soooo....maybe I just have to wait and be patient. I hope we both start seeing the results that we want! Friend me if you'd like and we can help eachother!
  • sunnysunday
    sunnysunday Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... I've actually gained two pounds, which I hope is water weight at this point.
    Only time will tell....
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I highly suggest taking measurements and before/after pictures as well. I have found for myself that scale doesn't reflect the inches that I have lost by entering on MFP daily. I have been on MFP for awhile I've lost over 19inches but the scale says I've gained weight.
  • kendallsaunt611
    kendallsaunt611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I will take before/after pics and continue to monitor my intake. This is always the time when I get frustrated and quit. I refuse to quit anymore.
  • rubyduby123
    Options
    Hang in there! You can and will do this!!! I started in November and have lost 40 pounds so far.. . One day at a time, some weeks I lost 2 pounds, some weeks none. I started to notice the scale drop from 2 weeks.. I also use the eliptical 20 mins everyday. But the focus was the picture of who I was trying to become and the progress that i began to make. It was so worth it! Good luck:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!