Paleo Success

Options
I have been following the traditional Paleo diet religiously for the past 4 1/2 weeks - and have lost close to 5KG. I have loads more energy and have dropped a dress size.

So this is my celebratory photo in size 10 everything & feeling fit & fab!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/598690_10151071605859073_378948271_n.jpg

Replies

• hipee
    hipee Posts: 7
    Options
    Crap sorry guys - the photo didn't upload.

Just copy & paste the link if your interested!
  • balancedhealth
    Options
    Wow! You look soooo good! Thanks for posting. I'm in the process of adopting the paleo lifestyle and your message is inspiring! My nutritionist wants me to eat a lot more fat (healthy fat) but I feel I eat plenty already. Her philosophy is focus on reducing the carb intake and up up up the fat intake. It's hard to wrap my mind around eating so much fat though.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those leggings make your legs like they go one forever. I'm interested in the Paleo diet too so your message came just at the right time.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is amazing.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look soooo good! Thanks for posting. I'm in the process of adopting the paleo lifestyle and your message is inspiring! My nutritionist wants me to eat a lot more fat (healthy fat) but I feel I eat plenty already. Her philosophy is focus on reducing the carb intake and up up up the fat intake. It's hard to wrap my mind around eating so much fat though.

eat fat to lose fat!

(and a lot less carbs of course)
  • hipee
    hipee Posts: 7
    Options

My nutritionist has me on a strict version of the Paleo diet. It is hard, but worthwhile. Keep up the leafy greens & veg with your protein & good fats. A good tip for snack is veggie sticks with little handmade meat balls (mince, & spices fried). That way you get your carbs (veg) & protein.

Also keep up the supplements - Krill Oil for your Omega's & a good multi vitamin.

Also NO CALORIE COUNTING!!! Eating clean doesn't require counting calories - only focusing on what you are putting in your body - make it CLEAN & LEAN!!
  • balancedhealth
    Options
    Awesome info ladies! Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!