Suggestions for upper body workouts I can do at home?

Options
My shins need a break from running and 30 day shred. Does anyone have any good suggestions for youtube videos or any fitness videos available on netflix I can do in the meantime at home? I have hand weights, but not super skilled with them yet :)

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh, and abdominal workouts would be awesome too. Thanks!
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    bump
  • MommaGgame
    Options
    I find that the "Crunch" videos on Netflix are pretty good for at home workouts! There's something for everyone!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Pull/chin ups, push ups, dips
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    P90X
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    Have you tried BeFitin90? You find it on youtube. I love it!!!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    There's a good program called Great Arms Guaranteed that focuses specifically on upper body workouts. It's only $9.95 and there's also Great Abs Guaranteed, also $9.95. If you don't find anything you like on You Tube, let me know and I'll show you where you can purchase these :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    do some Dips use the tub its the perfect height.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    For Chest you can do pushups. You can do a variety of types. Regular standard ones, Feet up on a chair, etc... For shoulders you could do side raises and front raises with the weights as well as shoulder presses. For back you can do pull ups, plank rows, and regular rows. For core you could do some leg raises, planks, crunches with or without holding weights. When I don't feel like going to the gym that's what I do or if I am at a hotel gym with limited machines that's what I will do. There are plenty of books that have at home type of workouts one can do with limited amount of weights. Men's Health has a book called the Big Book of Exercises you can check out.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Maybe Butt Bible Upper Level 1??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2SC3RhjqQ&feature=relmfu

I'm starting the BB lower level 1 tomorrow I need a butt lol!:laugh: Anyone want to join me?:flowerforyou:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews

Yes it is FREE all three levels for upper and lower are posted on Youtube. THANK YOU to this poster! TiFFerzZehNiNjA :heart: :drinker:
  • CassandraMarie3
    Options
    thanks for all of the suggestions! can't wait to try some of these!
  • CassandraMarie3
    Options
    I did the butt bible upper body today and it was awesome! thanks for the suggestion. i may do her lower body one as well. she is no nonsense!
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    bump