NSV

Options
KsCrafter
KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
My husband and I are going on a cruise in November and I bought a new swimsuit top and showed it to him this morning and he tells me I looked hot!!! :bigsmile: then he looks and says, "babe you have lost alot of weight" all I could do was smile very big and tell him I've been trying really hard. I have lost almost 30 pounds and didn't think it was that noticeable but when he told me that it just made my day! Had to share

Replies

• alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • annagpapa
    annagpapa Posts: 3
    Options
    That is so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye. I know how great it feels when the one you love praises your hard work.
    <3 Best of luck in your continued success. Have a wonderful vacation! Stay on track but do enjoy!
  • djkamin60
    djkamin60 Posts: 88
    Options
    How Great for You! The people you see everyday usually don't notice the change, but when they do, it sure gives you a great feeling. Keep at it and you will look even hotter for your vacation. It might just turn into a second honeymoon!
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love it!! It feels great when your someone notices your changes!
  • KsCrafter
    Options
    Thanks for everyone. My husband and I have been together for 30 years and will celebrate 27 years of marriage in July. Thanks for the encouragement I get from using MFP I hope to look even better by the cruise :)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Awwwww! I love this!!! Great job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    aaaah.. that is really very sweet (and a great boost). Obviously you've been working hard and your hubby really noticed, that's the goal and you hit it in a nice way :)

Congrats and keep on keepin on!
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Are you setting another goal or this is just a point on your weight loss journey.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV! Good for you! Your husband sounds nice too.
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    that's the best kind of compliment when it comes from the hubby! Great job
  • KsCrafter
    Options
    majones_orl, this is just a point in my journey, I still have about 60 pounds to go for my final goal, but I am working hard and really enjoying the lifestyle change in my eating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!