looking for friends

Options
Hi I am new here, I am starting on tomorrow. I would like some friends. I am going to change my life. I am going to reach my goals, one day at a time.

Replies

• sarrylove
    sarrylove Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome!! You have found a great group of people here! I have found nothing but lots of motivation and support from all of the people here.

If you are looking for some extra motivation, you are welcome to be a part of my group on facebook (www.facebook.com/FiredUpWSara)
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic to hear! It is a long trying journey! But, with motivation, perseverance, and some great friends that support you, you can do ALL things! You can add me if you like. I don't always comment but I am always there to listen and to motivate! :) Good Luck to you! :)
  • vjsavini
    vjsavini Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    One day at a time is what its all about. to be successful you need to be in it for the long haul!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place!!! I'd love to be your friend so feel free to add me if you like and most of all, Good luck to you!!
    Karen
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.. I would like to be your friend. I have only been on MFP for a few months and I have enjoyed it. I have tried several sites and this one is one of the best.. Look forward in traveling your journey with you .:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for some extra motivation, you are welcome to be a part of my group on facebook (www.facebook.com/FiredUpWSara)
    I tried to go to the Facebook page and it said can't find it.. Would like to be your friend as well if you want to.
  • trehamilton
    Options
    GREAT! I began in March. It is a bit slow but the right way to do it! Please add me. :)
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    Welcome... I've been on MFP for a few weeks and LOVE it!! I sent a request :)
  • love4ransom
    love4ransom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me:)